Vow renewals are beautiful and becoming increasingly popular. The reasons behind renewing vows can vary and are very personal. A couple may choose to renew vows to celebrate a big anniversary, as a mark of recognition after a tough time, maybe you were unable to have the ceremony of your dreams before, or maybe you just had so much fun last time you want to do it all again!
I will put just as much love and care into you renewal ceremony as I would any wedding ceremony. Your vow renewal ceremony is designed to reaffirm your love and commitment to one another.
There is no set way to celebrate your vow renewal, it could be a huge gathering of everyone you love or just the few that you hold closest. You may or may not want to include readings or a symbolic ritual such as a handtying. I will help you put all this together. I will arrive an hour before the ceremony start time to make sure everything is in place and catch up with both of you.
Our vow renewal package includes:
- A face to face or virtual meeting 2 months before your big day
- A fully bespoke script including any symbolic or cultural rituals you’d like to include (props can be provided by me at additional cost)
- Unlimited amendments to your script
- Your ceremony officiated by me
- A keepsake copy of your script
- A printed, bespoke ceremony certificate.
“You captured everything perfectly, you are an actual wizard!”
T + S, vow renewal August 2021
Your ceremony, your way
All our fees are listed on our fees page and are fully inclusive of everything listed above within Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire and Essex. Any ceremony held further afield may be subject to additional fees to cover travel costs.