From the moment I receive your enquiry I am all about you. As we work together in the build up to your big day I will get to know you as individuals and as a couple. What really makes you tick, your love story up until now and why you’re getting married and why marriage is important to you.
We will work together to piece together a ceremony that is completely reflective of you as a couple. I will write a completely bespoke script that celebrates your relationship from the beginning to your wedding day and beyond.
Whether it’s an intimate twilight ceremony in the woods, a beautiful beach wedding or a more traditional hotel wedding, nothing is off limits and there is no set way for you to celebrate your love.
I will arrive at your ceremony location an hour before the ceremony is due to start. In that hour I will make sure that everything is ready to go and everyone knows where they’re going and what they’re doing. I will check in with you both to reassure you that everything is in hand, and we’re ready to crack on!
Your ceremony, your way
Our full wedding package includes:
- A face to face or virtual meeting 3 months before the big day.
- A fully bespoke script including any symbolic or cultural rituals you’d like to include (props can be provided by me at an extra cost)
- Unlimited email contact and support with all things wedding
- Help with choosing readings and music if needed
- Unlimited amendments to your script
- Your ceremony officiated by me
- A physical and digital copy of your script
- Printed bespoke ceremony certificate
All our fees are listed on our fees page and are fully inclusive of everything listed above within Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire and Essex. Any ceremony held further afield may be subject to additional fees to cover travel costs.
It is important to remember that a celebrant led wedding is not a legal ceremony and should you wish to legalise your union, this will be need to be done separately. You can find out more about this on our blog: How to legalise your marriage.